So, I Made A List!
Now I had Free Time on my hands...
Whilst my new Mentors were doing the heavy lifting for me, it gave me more time to get back to basics.
Starting with the list from my "GURU RESEARCH"
Let's call it:
"My List of Things Gurus Sucked At"
(You know that I'm really talking about Me, but it used to be Them, and I'm guessing you could feel in the same boat at times)
Well the list was long.
Boy, those guys had been kicked about all over the internet.
- Black and Blue from the Google "Sand Pit"
- Ripped-Off by Disappearing Developers
- Money Pouring into Black Holes of Wasted Effort
- Launching Income Streams They Didn't Fully Understand
- Taking 4% Commissions, When They Could Have Got 40%
I was glad I decided to let them take the burden for me.
Just trying to put some kind of order into my list was punishment enough.
But I wasn't going to Sit on the Sidelines and let all this suffering go to waste.
I had to turn it into something Positive.
After months of fine tuning,
months of seeking advice,
months of guidance by my coaches,
I finally came up with the 4 Core Training Modules
that you see on this site today.
After almost 12 months of research,
backed up by the years of torment
my mentors had been through,
I finally put together a Core Package.
Something that would people some great visibility on:
- Income Streams
- Social Media
- Website Tech
The 4 Main Pain Points that came to the Top of the List.
I had a Foundation Course.
- Something That Would Shortcut Your Learning Curve
- Something That Would Solidify Your Core Skills
- Something That You Could Build From
...allowing you to make better decisions,
waste less money,
and let you talk with confidence
about subjects that were a mystery only weeks before.